As Christians, we give because of the grace that God has given us. The Bible describes this “grace giving” as being:
- Generous (2 Corinthians 8:2)
- Willful (2 Corinthians 8:3)
- God-directed (2 Corinthians 8:5)
- Shared (2 Corinthians 8:6)
- Active (2 Corinthians 8:7)
- Love-motivated (2 Corinthians 8:8)
We give because Jesus has given so much to us. (see 2 Corinthians 9:7). We consider giving a form of worship because in the end we believe that everything belongs to God.
There are several ways you can give to CCLG and the ministries it supports. If you’d like to use Tithe.ly online, please click on the give button below. Give one-time or setup recurring giving using your credit, debit. or bank account.